Improving sales results requires intense focus and execution. Before getting in touch please consider these questions:
- Is sales growth the priority for the stakeholders in your business?
- Are you willing to accept external guidance and make changes?
- Are you motivated to act and win more business for yourself?
- Does investment make sense with your current success and growth ambitions?
If the answers are all ‘yes’, let’s talk about specific goals and challenges.
How I work
I partner with clients as a sales strategist and mentor. My approach is that of a trusted friend – candid and caring. Interventions include:
Catalyst: Sales strategy, implementation guidance and accountability.
Mentor: Situational coaching access for significant deals.
My passion is teaching and enabling consultants to win business. I’ve been doing this for many years and these are dozens of short testimonials for my work here.
- Innovation consultancy multiply average project fees threefold;
- Agency added ‘secret sauce’ and double proposal win rates.
- Consultancy, with client-concentration issue, quickly land three significant new name deals.
- Experts package additional value, with £450,000 in windfall increases in just 3 months.
- Consultancy directors grew sales almost 7X in three years;
- IT Services lead team grew revenues 10X in under three years;
- Advisory firm. Single idea results in £100,000 windfall;
- Client Services Firm see a 20x ROI in first session;
- Technology Advisor takes £7M target to £22M actual performance in just 12-months;
- Consultancy grows 8X in three years;
- IT Services Firm. Single idea results in £150K windfall.
‘Big company’ decisions
Selling is all about decisions and. change. My consultancy business developed a reputation for facilitating high-stakes meetings, so leadership teams could make better decisions together. My large corporate clients included Cisco, SAP, Gartner, PwC, Hewlett Packard, GlaxoSmithKline, and Unilever.
Before this I was a top performing, award-winning, sales executive and sales leader in IT services. My experience encompassed both key account management and new business, with typical deal sizes around the £1M mark. And an Application Software and ERP consultant prior to this.
Outside of work I enjoy nothing more than training my dogs, baking bread and occasionally wielding a chainsaw (I’m certified). I’m currently renovating a 150-year-old house with my wife Lynn and looking forward to living in a dust free environment at some stage in the future.